Wednesday, March 29, 2006

TWISTED

Recently, oh not quite recently, I met a sister whom I am really fond of. Crazy as I was....shit aint comin' my way. But remember it's not what happens to u, but wat happens in u...Below is wat happened in me....its twisted.

Reminincing in my obscene all white penthouse room
Listening patiently to d quieteness of a raging storm.
Sleeping peacefully like the death angel beside me,
Is she, the raw beauty that has spellbound me!

The raging storm of her love carressed the walls of my heart
I groped for support in the well lit darkness with all my might
Perceiving the sweet aroma of my sweat-damped polka dot shirt
Even in the midst of this romantic chaos everything feels so right!

The storm won’t stop coming, raging again and again
So excited I am, like a child playing in the rain
Her love burning in my heart my mind and my brain
To resist the viciousness of this gentle love is an act in vain!

2 Comments:

At Tue Dec 05, 04:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well written. am not a professional reviewer of poems but this one really got my heart beating.
cheers!!!!!!
doreen

 
At Tue Dec 05, 04:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

some of these stuff should be seen by others besides
cheers!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home