Wednesday, March 29, 2006

TORN!

I know life never promised to be fair, but not to be so unfair. What my body admires, is not what my mind desires, but I dont want 2 retire untill i've acquired, d love for which I've suffered.

I tot about u 2day, and below is what happened in me!

TORN TORN TORN

I sit right here next to you but so far away
My body has been wanting you all day
My mind, with you, cant just afford 2 stay

The room is so romantic in the blue light
I wish I cld hold you to my chest real tight
But every time I try it ends in a fight
A tussle in which my mind shows its might

My body wants to show its care
But my mind it cannot dare
Even though my heart I want to bare
My mind won’t let me share.

1 Comments:

At Tue Dec 05, 04:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the very thoughts of one with great desire for something that yet seems so far away. grab it if u can and take the cahnce of a life time.
cheers!!!!!!!!!
doreen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home