Thursday, March 30, 2006

Watch yah Mouth!

You better watch ur mouth b4 u say things. Not quite long ago, I was chatting wt a female colleague of mine, and I told her that I write poems, rhymes and lyrics. Hardly had I said so that she asked me to drop a few lines 4 her. Well I couldn't help but drop this:


Sitting here cracking my brain
so excited like a child in the rain,
thinking so hard to switch some lanes
and drop some cris-cross rhymes
just to impress u again and again!

Even though I feel no loss or pain
my rhymes aint no sugarcane,
and it is no gainsaying,
that I need to step up my lame game,
to stop this rude lyric shame.

Anywayz don’t bother to pity me
infact u r allowed to diss me,
cos its obvious you didn’t force me,
now its sure u won't kiss me! :(

1 Comments:

At Tue Dec 05, 03:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did u have to write it if u really didnt fell like/ u just made her shut up!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home