Monday, April 17, 2006

69

Why is it so hard to have whom u want? Why do we fall in love with those that are not in love with us...Why is it true that someone wants you while you want someone else? Is it not possible 2 meet midways? Is love like cake? Cant you eat it and have it? Too many questions troubling my mind.

I'm sure lotta people go thru this...urs trully I have bin dia...and when I finally realised, below are d words that came out of my heart through my pen. Enjoy!

My life moves so fast today
My past seems so far away
My hair is fast becoming grey
My bones are much more fray

I remember my yesterdays
All the pains that has come my way
The lessons I learnt that light up my days

I remember my after- cradle days
When I had so many candles to light my ways
Never had problems of what to say
With every case of love/emotion I had my way

Everything I wanted came my way

But since the moment I set eyes on you
I knew there was som’ different about you
I have tried to endear myself to you,
But u never cared what I feel for you.

Atimes I want to be deaf, dumb, and blind
Deaf to the beats of your love,
Dumb not to express my love for you, and
Blind not to see the beauty of ur love.
But,
My body and soul express their love for you,
my dumbness is irrelevant.
The rhythm of ur love plays in my heart,
my deafness can’t stop it.
Your love penetrates the haze over my eyes,
my blindness is in vain.
No matter what I do, I can’t stop loving you.
You rock my precious world!

Love it, hate it, I can't help it!

1 Comments:

At Fri Dec 15, 06:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

been there, felt that, been thorn, been loved yet wanting so desprately to hate. been unloved yet loving like crazy. been filled with anger at ur uncaring hands yet cant help loving you.
yes bro, it happens. God help us all.
cheers
doreen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home