Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Gotta Say this

As my temperature rise and
I look deep into your eyes
I feel a yearning do deep
I want to take you to ecstacy

Come a li’le bit closer and lemme feel you all over
Lemme touch you and take you to that place
Where the sensations that you crave
Fill you from head to toe nails
And then baby you will know
That I'm the one that you desire
The one who’s name you cry out in pleasureful pain
the one that gives you the sensual gains

Baby come lemme take you there, sure know you are readyyyyyyyy

2 Comments:

At Thu Oct 26, 02:45:00 AM, Blogger Teva said...

Young man, i can see that you have replaced me one 'oyoyo' from Abj abi??
Well done o! Me sef go find one chinco for my sensual gains...LOL
Nice writing....could it be anythin else other than.....

 
At Mon Oct 30, 05:35:00 AM, Blogger Dris J said...

Lol, Teva...ao abt MBLA? You never said he was chinco... Anywayz, thanks 4 stopping by...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home