Monday, August 28, 2006

WHAT TOTS!!!

From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh and the fingers writeth.....Lord knows ur tots!!!
I want to take you up and lick you down
I want to lock youin a room with candles all around
I want my hand and my kisses to stalk the back of your spine
I want to lock eyes with youwhile our body entwine
I want the moonlight to shine through
the window and coat our naked body
I want to physically express my feelings
That I held for you deep within
I want to make love to you and
let one tear form in one eye
let the joy and happiness overwhelm us
compelling us to cry
I want the dream of having you
to come true atleast for a night
this is the best way I can express myself
I wonder if you want to

2 Comments:

At Wed Aug 30, 05:40:00 AM, Blogger Teva said...

Its amazing how making love gets such alluring descriptions and very little substantiation...
Make hearts melt and throats purr,
knees knock and lips drip....

Yet, such acts leave more haters in this world than war...

 
At Wed Aug 30, 05:47:00 AM, Blogger Miguel said...

My guy you sure say everything balance for ya end? lol..just messing with you...nice blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home