Wednesday, August 30, 2006

FROM D ARCHIVES: MOMERIES R 4EVER


As the sun rises in the morning
I wake up looking forward to seeing your smile
As the sun sets at night
I am filled with the emptiness of not having
you here with me all night long

It feels so bad being far away from you
but it feels so good having the precious memory of
time spent together

Though you are far away from me
I am still filled with beautiful & endearing thoughts of you
How I wish I could always be with you
To wrap my arms around you, so u’ll never feel neglected

I saw a full moon and felt the touch of your beauty
the sun all day long reminds me of the warmth of your body
Being far away from you makes me realise how much you mean to me
the thought of seeing you again makes me want to live as long as I can

I miss you physically, the basis of my first attraction
I miss you spritually, the Godliness u brought into my life
I miss you emotionally, the essence of my sanity

The jokes we used to share
still brings smiles to my mouth
The mock fights we used to have
still makes want to shout!

2 Comments:

At Sat Sep 02, 02:16:00 PM, Blogger DiAmOnD hawk said...

beautiful...

 
At Fri Oct 13, 08:54:00 AM, Blogger Dris J said...

@diamond hawk...now you are making me feel good...beautiful means a lot moi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home