Monday, August 13, 2007

Yeyo

Dunno why I’m feeling this way,
but it keeps sweeping me different ways,
and on my bed I gently lay,
the tots of you keeps my heart sway.

It has taken over my head,
I wish you were here on my bed.
It’s still crazy I feel this way,
cos you are just too far away!
I’d say it again, I met you by a stroke of luck
but I can’t help but luh your lack of dreadlocks!

Even though I can’t see you,
I still can’t help but think about you
I really don’t want to say this,
but it’s still crazy I can’t help but feel this,
Even though I enjoy when you diss me,
I stilll can’t help but hope for you to kiss me,
Even if it will kill me,
I still can’t wait for you to love me!

Though they say life ain’t sh*t,
But I know it would make sense if we hit it.
Rite here on the stool where I now sit,
I still can’t stop thinking about you a li’l bit
The doctor said foe me to become fit,
I must swallow your pleasant spit..LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home