Thursday, August 23, 2007

...With Thoughts of You!

Flying in 9ja ain’t very funny,
but with tots of you, it kinda feels lovely!
Weather forecast says today will be cloudy,
but with tots of you, my days won’t ever be gloomy!
The pilot says the flight will be bumpy,
but with tots of you, my nerves are far from jumpy!

Circumstances atimes can make one act clumsy,
but with tots of you, I always act coherently!
Life atimes can terribly be shitty,
but with tots of you, all I see is it’s beauty!
Sometimes ago all I knew was self pity,
but with tots of you, I learnt responsibility!

I want paradise so I try to be Godly,
but with tots of you, it seems I’m there already!

At this point, I feel like I am truly crazy,
and to live in your tots , I wish I was worthy!

7 Comments:

At Thu Aug 23, 09:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this! love the continous repetition of 'with thots of you'..
'you' must be very special

 
At Fri Aug 24, 06:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With thots of u........
Certainly all things will turn out right, cos none can tell d future but with thots of u am at peace with it.....

Certainly another good piece dont stop yet.
LOL!!!

Rosebug

 
At Mon Sep 03, 07:50:00 AM, Blogger Dris J said...

@Labelle, 'you' is sure special..Too bad she can only reside in the tots!

Anonymous-Rosebug..Guess it's about time you join the blogsville family..u sound like u've got some to share with us...

 
At Thu Sep 13, 07:29:00 AM, Blogger AMAZONIA said...

beautiful and simple

 
At Wed Oct 03, 11:38:00 AM, Blogger Admin UD said...

all da best!

 
At Sun Nov 25, 12:57:00 PM, Blogger Jennifer A. said...

Nice poetry...

 
At Sun Mar 23, 02:09:00 PM, Blogger Kafo said...

hmmmm

wow
i am soo coming back

 

Post a Comment

<< Home