Wednesday, April 16, 2008

AT CIRCLES GARDEN


Friendly faces all around,
turning over bottles of beer in rounds,
Love and friendship, in the air abound,
all of them moving their heads to the sound.
Each bottle of beer for a pound,
to be paid after it’s downed.

After tens and loads of sips,
into pockets their hands would dip,
before they wld bother to reach for their zips.

As they leave in their royal highness,
I’m amazed by their sheer greatness,
that they got from several bottles of Guiness.

Driving under influence is no crime in Nigeria
but it could be fatal to hit another car from the rear!
Therefore, go safely, for them is my prayer,
while I continue to drink my fifth bottle of beer!!!!!

2 Comments:

At Wed Apr 16, 12:24:00 PM, Blogger Jotees Trendz said...

lol! nice one Driso...and i wonda wot happens to u afta ur fifth... Get a designated driver?

 
At Thu Apr 17, 03:34:00 AM, Blogger Dris J said...

Nah..get another bottle more like and then...get a cab or stroll home! But I get it, thanks for caring about me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home