Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Some Thoughts.........hmmm

Stepping away from the thoughts in my head,
with contradictions of religions, I am fed!
Cos when I think about you I feel a rush in my head,
but for the reality of not having you, my heart bled!

I looked up into the sky and saw the moon shining in her beauty,
the thought of you struck a cord in the strings of my heart,
the symphony brought harmony to the inner essence of my soul.

I looked again and saw millions of stars shining like jewels in the sky,
they reminded me of the radiance of your smile,
and I was overwhelmed with the joy it brings even from miles

I saw the hands of angels holding the stars in place
And I was joyful cos I’ve got one of them in you

The gentleness of your soul sustains the trust I uphold in love
At every point with you, my issues I rise above
Everytime you remind me of a gentle dove
You are so unique you stand out like Atlas Cove
and the heat I feel for you no one can get from a stove

2 Comments:

At Wed Apr 16, 12:22:00 PM, Blogger Jotees Trendz said...

hmmmm...why does this sound familiar...yet again?

 
At Sat Apr 19, 05:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful lines for those who ave romance at heart. What i wonder at though is this "U still avent got d girl?"

Cheers!!!
Rosebug

 

Post a Comment

<< Home