Monday, April 21, 2008

DON'T "ENABLE" ME "SUE" YOU!

On the web I saw her face,
like a spell her looks made me gaze,
the mere thought of her eyes made me miss my pace.

Before I knew it my fingers clicked add friend,
the picture is slant and my neck I had to bend,
my colleagues were laughing but I didn’t send!
The moment we started chatting,
I couldn’t stop smiling and laughing,
she is so humorous my eyes were running
and my mind was wandering and wondering!

I begged for her phone number because she’s so good,
I couldn’t be bothered even if I was booed!
On the phone she sounded like an angel,
to tell that she’s awesome I needed no probe panel!

Now I’m thinking I can’t wait for us to meet,
I could feel the yearning even in my feet!
But just when we were about to seal it,
she decided with her unique wit to beat it,
and that felt horrible in my stomach pit!

I’m still trying fervently to reach her,
because I believe we could share something that will go very farrrrr!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home